Hello Kitty Island Adventure 1.4 is the fourth major content update. Starting today, enjoy new furniture customization, fashion, festivals, and brand-new story content. This narrative-driven life simulation game is available exclusively on Apple Arcade. Our critic called it “cozy” and “cute,” writing:
“Hello Kitty Island Adventure serves as a minor getaway to a place that is cheery with friends and full of adventure.”
In Hello Kitty Island Adventure, players Embark on a cozy adventure with Hello Kitty and Friends and restore an abandoned island to its former glory, and solve the mystery hidden within. On the island, you’ll get to know super cute and friendly faces like Hello Kitty, Kuromi, Cinnamoroll, and more by discovering their likes, questing alongside them, and eventually becoming best friends. And of course, you craft rare items, solve ancient puzzles, and decorate cabins to bring new visitors and create your ultimate island paradise.
The Hello Kitty Island Adventure 1.4 content update includes the following new features:
- Furniture Customization – Players will now be able to change the look of certain pieces of furniture. Mix and match these new, more granular options to freshen up cabin decor.
- Frosty Fashion Frenzy – Now through January 19, players can collect wintery variations of popular outfits in their daily rewards calendar. All you have to do is log in and claim your prize!
- Luck & Lanterns Festival – It’s a new year and the Luck & Lanterns Celebration is here! From January 19 to March 1, gather dragon pearls for special rewards such as furniture and clothing for some Lunar New Year-inspired fun!
- Quality-of-Life Updates – Several changes have been implemented to ensure players have enough time each day to hang out with friends, decorate cabins, change up their style and snap some pics!
- Exciting New Main Story Chapter – The Spirit of Friendship Island has been left alone too long! Players must help her heal from her old hurt by reminding her of all the wonderful forms friendship can take. Big Challenges is especially impatient to help the Island Spirit, so be sure to keep him occupied with Badtz-maru, Pompompurin, and others.
Hello Kitty and Friends is available exclusively on Apple Arcade.