The top-tier racing management game GT Manager ’24 is receiving an official PC version to release on Steam later this year. The game offers players a deeper simulation experience, expanding the gameplay to captivate PC players to the racetrack. From Tiny Digital Factory, GT Manager ’24 allows players to build their racing dream team, recruiting and managing them throughout the game. The game expands the gameplay to captivate PC players to the racetrack.
In GT Manager ’24, players scout for sponsors to fuel upgrades and take their vehicle performance to the next level. On race day, the pit lane transforms into a dance of nuanced precision, where players must meld strategy and passion as the fate of the racing team relies solely on their skill. Split-second decisions become routine as players work to outsmart their rivals, thus rewriting the race’s outcome.
Tiny Digital Factory Shared GT Manager ‘24’s Key Features:
- A deep managerial system, adapted for PC gamers and longer play sessions, with a large staff to recruit, manage, and develop.
- 30+ officially licensed racing cars from the WEC, IMSA and GT World Challenge Europe championships and top brands, including Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi, Mercedes AMG, and many more
- 20+ official drivers and teams.
- Sophisticated racing simulation experience with features such as on-track accidents, tire management, and dynamic weather conditions.
- Race management is crucial to securing victory, including pit stop strategies, tire degradation management, and adapting to changing weather conditions on the fly.
- Two formats of championship races: Sprint races with seven laps and Endurance races with 14 laps
- Endurance races involve two drivers per car, necessitating a mandatory driver swap during the race and careful fuel management.
- Sponsored side racing events sprinkled throughout the championship provide additional cash rewards, contributing to the team budget and adding excitement to the gameplay.
- Players progress through five racing Leagues, including the official GT4, GT3, GT2, GTE and Hypercar racing categories.
- Each season is composed of 10 championship races. Win races to score enough race points to move up to the next league.
- Unlock Steam achievements through career mode to obtain additional race cars.
Throughout the game, players must manage all race and team management aspects. Players are in complete control, from recruiting and signing drivers to hiring staff, managing a budget, and attracting sponsors. Additionally, players can research various engine setups and test them in different weather conditions in Practice Sessions to determine which will work best on race day.
Players can Wishlist GT Manager 24’ now on Steam.