Ludogram and publisher Ishtar Games (The Last Spell, Lakeburg Legacies) have just revealed that their upcoming co-op tabletop adventure Worlds of Aria will be narrated by BAFTA Award Winner Laura Bailey (Critical Role, The Last of Us) in a brand-new trailer.
The trailer gives viewers some glimpses of Worlds of Aria as Bailey narrates. We see scenes from the game and the characters that inhabit the Worlds of Aria. Bailey’s narration is spot-on and funny. There are some adorable animals in one scene.
Worlds of Aria is a co-op game coming to PC and Nintendo Switch in 2024, in which you’ll lead your own adventuring party on an epic exploit inspired by tabletop role-playing games. Invite your friends to the group with the Buddy Pass in online or local play, or strike out on your own.
- Play alone or with up to 3 people in online, local, and cross-platform play.
- Carry out a legendary quest in a fantastical world brimming with drama.
- Collaborate to accomplish your goals as a team or scheme for your own gains.
- Roll the dice to reveal the outcome of your choices.
- Roleplay to your heart’s content! Choose between 10 characters, each with a unique skillset, personality, and voice.
- A tabletop experience come to life! Dungeon-dive and encounter creatures and characters inspired by fantasy TTRPGs.
- Encounter creatures, characters, and caches all inspired by fantasy and tabletop roleplaying games.
- Packed with replayability, reroll the dice and retell the story in brand new ways.
What wild escapades will you and your companions embark on? Find out next year on Nintendo Switch and PC, and be sure to add the game to your Steam wishlist in the meantime.