One Punch Man fans, this news is for you! Crunchyroll Games and Perfect World has opened mobile pre-registration for One Punch Man: World—the online action game based on the hit global anime One-Punch Man. Players can now pre-register for Windows PC on the Official Website, as well as for mobile devices on the App Store and Google Play in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, as well as in Latin America and the Nordics.
Get excited because an all-new Gameplay Trailer has been released featuring the combos and ultimate abilities of fan-favorite heroes, Genos, Golden Ball, and Atomic Samurai!
Are you eager to be a hero for fun? Currently, players in the US and Canada can sign up to participate in an exclusive Closed Beta Test (CBT) to check out the game’s heroes, villains, and action on Windows, PC, and Android. Sign-ups will close on October 10 at 11:59 PM PT, with the CBT launching on October 18 at 7:00 AM PT. Participation is limited; those selected to save the world early will receive a selection email after sign-ups close.
Players in the One Punch Man: World Closed Beta Test will experience:
- Iconic Heroes: Play as beloved characters such as Genos, Mumen Rider, Silverfang, and many more… including One-Punch Man himself!
- New Lore: Take on legendary anime battles and experience new perspectives, perhaps some villainous ones, like breaking out as Carnage Kabuto!
- The Fight: Go deep with easy-to-learn, hard-to-master combat! Parry attacks, explore combos, unleash ultimate skills, and finish bosses in style!
- The World: Experience a hero’s everyday life, indulge in games at the Arcade, or join forces with Saitama for a discount frenzy at the supermarket!
- Multiplayer Justice: Team up with fellow heroes to complete the tasks assigned by the Hero Association, defend the city, and become stronger!
One Punch Man: World is an online action game that recreates the world of the globally popular anime series One-Punch Man and offers a deep gameplay experience on PC and mobile with cross-platform play and progression. The game will be available on the App Store, Google Play, and PC with English, Spanish, and Portuguese language support.