Let the Halloween shenanigans begin. Frictional Games‘s survival horror game Amnesia: The Bunker receives a terrifying new update on October 25th, just in time for Halloween: Shell Shock Mode and Custom Mode. This hardcore Halloween update lets Amnesia: The Bunker players test their mettle as a horror fan with new terrors and heaps of replay value as the creature adopts even more unpredictable and dangerous strategies. Amnesia: The Bunker is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox One, and Series S/X for $24.99 USD; the hardcore Halloween update is available free for players.
In this 2023 horror standout, enter a French bunker during the First World War. Surrounded by the corpses of your comrades, you will evade the jaws of an inhuman creature that stalks your search for an escape. In innovative and immersive new gameplay design for the genre, explore the branching environment of the bunker in successive runs from the centrally-located safe room. Keep your generator fueled lest the lights go out; the creature hunts freely in the dark.
After your first play of Amnesia: The Bunker, curate your own horror experience in Custom Mode with more than 30 settings and parameters and face the most hardcore Amnesia experience yet with Shell Shock Mode.
Amnesia: The Bunker Hardcore Halloween update Features are listed below:
- New creature behaviors that increase unpredictability.
- Sublevel Fuse System – Restore electricity to turn on the lights in each of the Bunker’s zones.
- Hardcore Health System – Lose health while bleeding, bandages stop bleeding but don’t restore health, and medkits stop bleeding and restore health.
- More Randomization – Lockers and their combinations are in random locations.
- Saving Progress Costs Fuel.
- Locked Fuel Storage Room – the unlimited supply of fuel, and already difficult-to-access resource is now locked and has its own combination located somewhere in the Bunker.
- The revolver is locked in the storage locker and not available from the start.
- The Safe Room is no longer safe.
- New Training Grounds level for you to practice your skills.
Amnesia: The Bunker is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox One, and Series S/X for 24.99; the hardcore Halloween update is free for players.