Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, releases a new update for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Players can experience a variety of content, including a new side story, playable hero, events, rewards, and more. The Side Story Seven Catastrophes Chapter 1 Update features the Seven Catastrophes.
Chapter 1 is about Seven Catastrophes’ journey to overcome trauma and find who’s behind the incident after a disturbance in Kata Village. Players are guaranteed an SSR Ticket and growth materials by clearing the chapter. A newly added character [Vengeful Saw Blade], Roxy of Madness, is now available. Also, new Holy Relics for “Assault Mode” Berserk Meliodas and “Ominous Nebula” Prince of Darkness Zeldris are added.
With The Side Story Seven Catastrophes Chapter 1 Update, several new events are now available for all players to obtain specials rewards, including:
● The Seven Catastrophes Special Pick-up Event: Players can earn the newly added character [Vengeful Saw Blade] Roxy of Madness as well as characters from the Seven Catastrophes and Ragnarok, including [Full Moon’s Shadow] Mono of Blood and Iron, and [Spellbinding Queen] Goddess of Beauty Freyja. An SSR Hero is guaranteed 300 mileage, while [Vengeful Saw Blade] Roxy of Madness is guaranteed 600 mileage.
● Diamond Perks: During the event period, rewards will be based on the amount of Diamond spent. The final reward will be the Demonic Beast Specialist SSR Selection Ticket. The list of the heroes that can be earned includes [Battlefield Guardian] Princess Brunhild, [Guide to Valhalla] Valkyrie Megellda, [Serpent Queller] World Serpent Jormungand, [Master of Light] Sun God Freyr, and [Clandestine Savior] Wanderer Thonar.
● The Seven Catastrophes Special Check-in Event: All players who check-in for 14 days will have the opportunity to receive a total of 14 Seven Catastrophes Special Pick-Up Tickets.
● The Seven Catastrophes Hideout Renovation: Rewards can be earned by using a collection of items that are provided when clearing daily missions and gameplay. Available rewards include the UR Evolution Pendant, Lillia’s costume, and growth materials.
● Special Disaster Battle Returns: Awakened Roxy, Lillia, and Valenti will be the bosses of the event. Two players can play together via invitation while items obtained from the event can be exchanged for the Seven Catastrophes Special Card Pack, costumes, and growth material at the exchange shop.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross brings the riveting story and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins into turn-based RPG mobile gaming with dynamic combat and breathtaking animations. The continent of Britannia is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters in high-resolution 3D animated cutscenes. Strategize by combining the unique skills of The Seven Deadly Sins characters to take down bosses or in PVP mode and even dress up the characters in exclusive outfits and new accessories through regular updates.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play.