This is a tutorial for attaching cosplay horns to wigs and how to keep those darn horns on your head while you’re running around as a rather horny character. This is also a tutorial if you want to wear a wig with said horns but don’t want a headband to be showing. Plus, the way I’m about to show you allows you to take the horns on and off relatively easily (just in case your head starts to get sore).
- horns (I got mine for the wig from this awesome person: greenegoth)
- wig (to attach the horns to)
- styrofoam (conical)
- plastic (I used a plastic lid)
- glue/tape/hot glue/some sort of sticky stuff
- magnets (relatively strong ones; I just bought some from hobby lobby)
- wide plastic headband (preferably the color of the wig)
And that’s it! Attaching horns to a wig doesn’t have to be time-consuming or difficult if you just step back and use what you have. While Cosplaying can be pretty expensive, I hope you found this tutorial for how to attach horns to a wig helpful for both your time and your wallet. Cosplaying on a budget can be difficult but we have you covered. If you liked this tutorial on attaching cosplay horns to wigs, check out my other tutorial on how to make craft foam look like leather.