Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, commemorates the 3.5th Year Anniversary of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross with Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary The Ultimate One game update. Players can experience a new playable hero, in-game events, and more.
Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary The Ultimate One game update includes various themed events and special rewards that all players can enjoy, including:
● Festival Draw: Players will have the chance to earn the new playable hero, [Fire of Life] “Ultimate” Escanor, as well as other festival heroes, including [Holy Warrior] Traitor Meliodas and [Restored Memories] Elizabeth of Eternal Rebirth. SSR heroes are guaranteed 300 and 600 mileage, while [Fire of Life] “Ultimate” Escanor is guaranteed at 900 mileage.
● Ultimate Jump Box Event: Boxes containing special items can be purchased utilizing rewards earned during gameplay. Players can obtain a maximum of 9 top rating heroes, including festival hero, of which a player can choose 1, and a new hero [Knight of the Holy War], Guardian Griamore. All heroes are available at UR 90 level (fully awakened). A maximum of 14 equipment sets can be earned with completed upgrades.
● Ultimate One Check-in (Event I and II): Event I (28-day period) offers check-in rewards, and a maximum of 200 Diamonds can be earned. Event II (28-day period) offers check-in rewards and a maximum of 280 tickets for the Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box.
● Ultimate One Event Mission: Comprising 7 missions, players can earn rewards by clearing each mission. Rewards include the One-step Evolution Bonus, a total of 140 Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and more.
● Ultimate One Operation: Clear Liones: The event features the story of Escanor and Hawk to find Merlin’s Poem. Players can experience the event by occupying 4 main bases. Items for growth, such as Diamonds, SSR Evolution Pendant, and the 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack, among others, can be obtained by participating in the event.
● Event Boss Battle – Indigenous Purgatory Creature: Players can battle the boss, Indigenous Purgatory Creature, in this new event. Various rewards can be obtained, including a costume for Escanor, Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and a 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack.
● Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Eve Special Jump Step Up Draw: Starting on Nov. 22, players are guaranteed to receive a total of 110 free draws and 6 UR 90-level heroes.
● Other New Content: New Story Chapter 25 has been added
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins] into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics and more than 100 dramatic cutscenes and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit the game’s official website and Facebook.