Indie game studio Mixed Realms has launched the latest major update for the roguelite party-based deck-building RPG Gordian Quest’s on Steam Early Access, which brings new story content for the campaign, the long-awaited introduction of PvP, leaderboards, and additional gameplay improvements.
Here’s what’s new in Gordian Quest’s big October update:
- Campaign Act 3: The third of four planned campaign acts is here, featuring new enemies, locations, NPCs, quests, and gameplay mechanics as your parties venture to the icy mountains of the Faded Peaks.
- Skirmish PvP Mode: Go head-to-head against other players in this competitive 1v1 experience pitting your team of three heroes against those of your opponents.
- Endless Realm Mode Leaderboards: Show your skills in weekly and all-time leaderboards for the Endless Realm Mode.
- New Realm Mode Bosses: Five new bosses join Realm Mode to create a more diverse and varied experience with each new run.
- Additional Gameplay Improvements: Discover 40 new Legendary items, a new node interaction type (Exploration), the ability to create higher tiers of runes, updated enemy AI and more.
Gordian Quest is an epic RPG inspired by old-school classics like Ultima and Wizardry, using modern gaming concepts like deck-building and turn-based strategic combat. Form parties of heroes and lead and manage them on challenging missions, helping them forge bonds and discover new skills. Be fearless and unwavering as you work to unravel the curses laid upon the lands and defeat the ultimate evil at the heart of it all.
Gordian Quest is available in early access for PC on Steam, with a special 30% discount from now until Nov. 1 at 10am PT. For more information on the game, visit https://www.mixedrealms.com/gordianquest.