After the highly successful launch of Patron back in August with Overseer Games revealing Patron’s first piece of DLC: Mare Nostrum. Patron is a survival city builder with a unique social dynamics system. Gather and produce resources, build your fledgling village into a prosperous city and navigate the intricate social tensions before they reach boiling point. In the DLC, you’ll be tasked to take your settling skills seaside with this expansive DLC focused around colonizing the Mediterranean and Adriatic seas. With a new biome, maps, and so much more, you’ll practically be able to taste the sea breeze as you set-up charming island communities and build elaborate production chains to painstakingly craft local delicacies. Releasing alongside this DLC will be a sizeable free update for Patron, the 12th it has received so far, adding new mechanics like tornados, wild scavenging animals, and swarms of invasive insects.
Per the press release, Mare Nostrum will brings all sorts of content to Patron including:
- 2 new maps (Siciliana & Dalmatina) along with the Mediterranean Biome.
- 9 new resources, including luxury goods like prosciutto and rum.
- 6 new production buildings and 5 new professions to work in them.
- Improvements to the existing resources and production chains.
- New domestic animals, field crops, and orchard trees for your people to harvest.
Looking to get into Patron? The game’s Key Features include:
- A survival city builder with a unique social dynamics system
- Gather and produce resources
- Establish sustainable production chains
- Plan growth through an extensive Research Tree and unlock technology, policies and upgrades
- Build your fledgling village into a prosperous city as you construct and upgrade buildings
- Manage your people and steer your citizens towards needed professions
- Balance social issues: Class strife, Immigration, Religion, Health, Safety, Loyalty…
- Plan production and overseas trade to support your economy through difficult times