From renowned game developer Bluehole Studio, Elyon is a thrilling MMORPG set in a world of magic and technology, where factions battle in a fierce war to claim the mystical world of Elyon. With deep character customization, skill-building, weapon choices, and more, Elyon seeks to provide players a rich, unique and exciting gaming experience.
In addition to the website launch, Kakao Games will open registration for its second Closed Beta Test (CBT2) of Elyon from July 26th to August 11th, with the date of the five-day CBT2 to be announced soon thereafter. A higher number of applicants will be accepted into this second round of beta testing. Players selected to participate will be informed via email.
CBT2 will offer a version much closer to that of the Korean build and offered the following feature breakdown in an email, which is listed below:
- The addition of the Slayer class
- Class balance adjustments and updated Mana Awakening skills
- Players can enjoy a variety of challenging battle experiences in new dimensional portals
- Dungeons are now divided into solo and party dungeons
- Easier leveling via increased XP for killing monsters at a certain power level
- Events specifically for CBT2 participants
- Improved game service platform and infrastructure for Western market players
- Localization in English, French, Spanish, and German
Finally, both Kakao Games and Bluehole Studios are excited to announce Elyon will be available for pre-order in North America, Europe, and Oceania on July 26th, the same day gamers can sign up for Elyon’s 2nd Closed Beta.
Kerri is a disabled assistant editor and news writer for BWT. She is motivated by her love of words, commas, comics, and all things geeky