Oasis Games Ltd celebrates the one-year anniversary of their iconic mobile RPG, One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0, on Google Play and the App Store. Ranked No.1 within the Role-Play Free charts on Android and iOS, the hit title has surpassed over 5 million downloads. The milestone anniversary kicks off with a special in-game limited event for two weeks, beginning June 23 through July 7, featuring new characters to recruit and add onto your teams and new game modes that will challenge players in a whole new way. In addition to the in-game anniversary event, Oasis Games is giving away free in-game currency of 500 Diamonds to all players who log in to redeem the code HAOP21 starting today and expires on Thursday, July 22.
The One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 in-game limited event will include two special characters available to recruit and two new game modes according to the press release:
Phoenix man & Genos – Anniversary Edition characters
- Enlist Phoenix man to bring powerful skills that can change team synergies
- Recruit a special Genos with a whole new look and outfit to fight villains
A Special Day New Game mode
- Climb through 12 challenging floors— Using up to five characters with one team, the goal is to reach the top for access to special rewards.
- Receive in-game event rewards and item supplies — These can boost characters, or debuff enemies for every three floors cleared using the team.
- Procedurally generated levels — Each new playthrough of the mode will reset and randomly generate supplies, enemies, and props for each floor.
- Roll the dice — Move Saitama on a game board using dice to land on spaces for earning points, rewards, and different challenges
- Earn special rewards with Saitama— Obtain points in exchange for puzzle pieces that can unlock special rewards on the game board
“We are all very excited to have reached such a great milestone for One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 as we only want to continue immersing our players and the fans of One-Punch Man series with new ways to create fun and creative team combat strategies,” said Yuhui Wang, CEO of Oasis Games. “We invite every fan to take on the new challenges and recruit Saitama and Genos to their teams!”
One-Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0 is developed and published by Oasis Games, and the game is now available on Google Play and the App Store as a free download with optional in-game purchases.
Kerri is a disabled assistant editor and news writer for BWT. She is motivated by her love of words, commas, comics, and all things geeky